There is as much, or more, to do in summer as there is in winter – from skiing in the mornings to horse riding, mountain biking, sailing, tennis, swimming, hiking, white water rafting, climbing, hang gliding or golf in the afternoon. Tignes Les Brevieres itself is beautiful in the summer, with grass covering the winter pistes down to the village and waterfalls pouring off the glacier into the Brevieres lake. There are 3 tennis courts in the village, a children’s play area, picnic and BBQ site by the lake as well as a boule (petanque) court, table tennis and table football tables.
If you are planning to come in the summer you should hire a car as there is much to do down the valley and up in Tignes Le Lac and Val Claret. Even the drive up from Geneva is stunning in the Summer with many historic towns en route. Annecy with its beautiful lake makes a perfect place to stop for lunch, or an extended stay overnight, before continuing up to Tignes Les Brevieres.
“Our goal was and still is to provide such an impressive chalet, with gourmet food, service and facilities to match, that people will want to return year after year and recommend us to their friends too.
We believe our chalet is one of the very best in Tignes – we hope you’ll agree and look forward to meeting you at Chalet La Sache next season.”
We are now bookings for Summer 2018. The Chalet is open in August 2018 . Accommodation is on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
The Grande Motte Glacier opens on around mid June and closes for the season end of August 31. The lifts open early at around 6.30am and close at 12.30.
Please contact us at email@example.com to book.
There is also so much more to do than just glacier skiing. Summer in the Alps can be a non-stop activity holiday for the whole family:
- Superb mountain walks from a few hours to all day (or longer)
- White Water Rafting – half or whole day trips
- Canyoning – “white water rafting without the raft”
- Downhill Mountain Biking – take a ski lift to the top and ride down
- Ariel runways and rope bridge course in the trees above Tignes Les Brevieres – various grades for children and adults
- Golf – on Europe’s highest golf course your drive will go a long way!
- Tennis in both Tignes Les Brevieres and Tignes Le Lac
- Sailing / canoeing / pedalos on Lac De Tignes
- Quad bike tours around the mountain
- Horseriding – lessons or half / full day trips
- Swimming pool with fun slide, spa treatments, sauna, fitness centre – Tignes Le Lac
- ..all these activities and more can be organised by our chalet staff in resort or you can pre-book to get the most from your holiday
- Tignes Les Brevieres’ premier boutique luxury chalet – independent and owner run
- Luxury Spa with indoor and outdoor hot tubs and sauna
- Huge top floor lounge with 5m high windows showcasing the breathtaking views over the lake and mountains
- Six double / twin ensuite bedrooms sleeping 12 – 18
- Stunning master suite with its own lounge & dining room
- Superb facilities – including family rooms, DVDs, Sky satellite TV & DVDs, library with free wifi access, games room, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Glacier Skiing in the morning, golf, tennis, sailing, mountain biking in the afternoon
- A great activity holiday for all the family