We are located about 300 m from Brevieres ski lifts and 100 m from the pedestrian lift that takes you down directly to ski lifts. We offer private chauferred mini bus to take you to the slopes in the morning and bring you back in the afternoon so there is no need to walk to the pistes at all.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Champagne reception on day of arrival
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days
- Gourmet 4 course dinner with free wine each night (excluding chalet host day off). Special requirements have to communicated when booking. Guests are not allowed to use the kitchen for preparing their own meals
- Free bar – wine & beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Egyptian cotton linen & towels & mid week towel change
- Shuttle service to and from Brevires lifts in the morning and in the afternoon, but not to Tignes Lac or any other parts of resort
- Spa – free usage
- Daily cleaning of your rooms and bathrooms
- Local Tourist Tax
We can accept only bank transfers at the moment.
All of our chalets are stricly non-smoking, however SkiBrev staff will supply ashtrays on the balconies of the chalet if required.
Yes, each bathroom has a hairdryer.
Yes. Please let us know when booking if any members of your party have special dietary requirements. Subject to the local availability of ingredients our chefs will endeavour to cater for any dietary requirements where possible. All specific food requirements, especially allergies, should be discussed prior booking and they must be confirmed to us in writing by email at least 14 days prior to departure.
We also provide a nut free menu but we do have nuts and products with nut traces.
YES! We have free private off-road parking for 5 cars at the chalet. Brevieres also has two large free car parks.
There are a number of childcare options available in Tignes. There is no creche facilities in the village, however you can choose to hire a nanny who will come and look after your kids in the chalet. Recommended nanny agencies can be found on our website here.
SkiBrev was founded in 2000 and we have now completed 18 successful winter seasons. SkiBrev is an independent & privately owned ski chalet
Not any more. The only exceptions are the season passes and free passes – for these your photo will be taken digitally at the lift pass office, or you can bring along a photo for scanning. Don’t forget you can now order your passes in advance and online, and have them sent to your home address or Chalet La Sache.
By far the best way of booking is by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the booking form on the website. We will reply promptly with your personalized quote. You can also request a call back from us. SkiBrev is an independent, family run business and you will be dealing with the owner when booking.
- Flights or travel to and from the resort (although we can assist you to arrange transfers from airports and stations to the resort)
- Holiday and medical insurance
- Lift passes, ski hire and tuition
- Dinner on staff day off
- Shuttle service to Tignes Lac or any other parts of resort
YES! You can arrive early/leave late and we are happy to store your luggage for you and provide a room for changing. Your rooms will be ready from 3 pm and you need to vacate your room by 10am on your departure day.
Chalet La Sache have a digicode entrance lock – your chalet host will tell you the code on arrival and will explain how to operate the lock. Each room has an individual safe for your exclusive use. We ask that you close all doors & windows securely when you leave the chalet, just as you would do for your own home.
We will provide each guest with a set of towels. For environmental reasons, towels will be changed once during the week, if required.
We generally do not accept pets. Please do email us though with specific questions/requests.
All payments can be made only by bank transfer. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any card payments at this stage. Our bank details for an online transfer are as follows:
Barclays Bank, Edgeware Branch, UK (GBP)
- Bank branch sort code: 20-29-37
- Bank account number: 80376965
- IBAN: GB20 BARC 20293780376965
- SWIFT / BIC: BARCGB22
- Bank account name: N.Wood / SkiBrev
- Reference: your surname and booked week
Credit Agricole, Morzine, France (EUR)
- IBAN FR7618106000469456736005027
- Code BIC – Code swift: AGRIFRPP881
- Code établissement: 18106
- Code guichet : 00046
- Numéro de compte: 94567360050
- Clé RIB: 27
- Account name: N.Wood
- Reference: : your surname and booked week
We do provide a child-friendly meal with smaller and simpler food. This will be served at 6 pm daily. Teenagers paying full adults price can choose whether they prefer to eat adults meals or children specific meals.
Yes. There is a free drag lift Pitots in the village with its own sectioned off gentle nursery slope. Additional free beginners lifts are e.g. Rosset chairlift (Tignes Le Lac); Lavachet tow lift (Le Lavachet).
Yes… During snowy weather, resorts restrict access to vehicles with snow-tyres or chains, and sometimes traffic police will not allow any vehicle on to the resort access road without chains being fitted. Chains can be bought at any of the garages in the area or can be requested as part of a car hire package.
If you do need to put on snow chains whilst heading up the mountain there are designated areas so make sure you pull off the road in time.
Tignes Les Brevieres is linked to other Tignes villages during the day by a free pedestrian chairlift to Les Boisses (Tignes 1800) and a free resort shuttle bus therefor non skiers can get around the resort easily.